SysKit Security Manager
- SysKit Security Manager is a powerful solution for monitoring and troubleshooting your SharePoint server, SharePoint Online, and O365 SharePoint permissions.
- See all permissions from one place – Being able to review all permissions from one place will definitely help with keeping your SharePoint environment safe, both on-premises and online!
- Explore permissions in real time or you can review historical data using snapshots of the permission settings
SharePoint Security Management
- Manage permissions for users, SharePoint and Security groups.
- Grant, copy, transfer permissions in bulk.
- Create SharePoint groups and manage members.
- Move users with direct access to SharePoint groups.
- Manage access requests and external user invitations.
Create snapshots of all the permissions for your sites, lists, libraries, documents, and items.
The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, which enables you to get an overview of your farms’ permission settings in no time.
Centralized Office 365 groups reporting and management
- List all groups in the SharePoint Online tenant and get an overview of each group’s owners and members.
- Explore associated Office 365 groups’ site collections.
- In a few clicks, create a new group, set privacy levels, assign owner(s) and add members.
- Easily remove group owner(s) and member(s).
- Delete groups using one interface and maintain a clutter-free environment.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (with Service Pack 1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, W
- indows 10 or later are supported (64-bit only)Windows Server editions: Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2016, all editions
- Please note that we do not recommend installing the application on a server which is part of a SharePoint farm.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- CPU – any Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 capable CPU with at least two cores
- Memory – up to 512 MB (1GB recommended)
- Disk – 150MB of available hard disk space
- 1366×768 or higher resolution video card
- SysKit Security Manager Setup will install and configure a new instance of SQL Server Express 2016 Service Pack 1 LocalDB named SSMInstance
- User must have proper privileges to successfully run the application.
User Permission Requirements
- Local administrator on all the machines you want to monitor. Both SharePoint and SQL server.
- Site Collection Administrator on the desired SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises environment
- In order to fully utilize management options of SysKit Security Manager for Office 365 Groups you need to be given consent by a Global SharePoint Online Administrator.