- 64 Bit Server running Server 2008 R2
- 64 Bit SQL
- Account that has db_creator, sysadim, securityadmin rights in SQL server, and is local admin on front end server
- Copy of SharePoint 2010
- Install SQL on the SQL server
- Run pre-requisite installer on WFE
- Run setup installer on WFE, only after all pre-requisites are installed
- Configure farm using powershell – this video demo’s the steps
- PLEASE NOTE: This procedure does not cover least privilege, which, as a best practice, should be performed before farm is used in production.
You must be logged in to post a comment.